Create memories to be thankful for on Kiawah and Seabrook islands this Thanksgiving. With the beach, golf, tennis, and more- there are endless opportunities for quality time with the family when you’re not savoring your favorite Thanksgiving dishes!
The island will be abuzz with family-friendly activities and special Thanksgiving events, so don’t miss out on this special time of year. There’s no place like a home away from home for the holidays!
Kiawah Island Thanksgiving Dining & Events
THANKSGIVING FEAST AT THE SANCTUARY
- Grand Oaks Ballroom
CHILDREN’S THANKSGIVING BUFFET
- The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- 11am-4pm; (ages 4-12)
JASMINE PORCH THANKSGIVING BUFFET
- Breakfast, 6:30am-10:15am
- Grand Buffet, 12pm-9pm
THE OCEAN ROOM
THANKSGIVING BUFFET AT THE ATLANTIC ROOM
THE LOBBY BAR
- Join The Lobby Bar for spirits as you gather with friends and family this holiday season
- Open from 12pm-11pm on Thanksgiving
TOWN CENTER MARKET
- Stop by for those last minute grocery items, plus beer and wine.
- Also serving breakfast and lunch
CLICK HERE for a complete list of Kiawah Island Thanksgiving week events. The island is PACKED with fun the whole family will enjoy!
Seabrook Island Thanksgiving Dining & Events
- For table bookings, please call the Reservation Desk at 843.768.2571
- Thursday, November 26th
- 8:00 am – $20.00
- This 5k race will start promptly at 8am from the Lake House and will take you through the front half of the island.
- Saturday, November 28th
- The Lake House
- 8:00 am – $50.00
- Teams of 3- one simmer, one biker, one runner will work together to complete all 3 legs of the event!
- Seabrook Island Lake House
- November 27, 12:00pm-7:00pm
- Offerings will include new works of art in various mediums and fine craftwork.
FALL FESTIVAL AT BOHICKET MARINA
- November 20th, 2pm-6pm
- Join everyone at Bohicket Marina for a day of fun including: live music, jump castle, face painting, balloon artist & photos!