Pre- Arrival Info
Welcome to Kiawah!
Checking In / Out
In an effort to thoroughly clean and insprect units between departures and arrivals, we are asking you to depart by 10 am and arrivals should not be before 4 pm.
Shopping BEFORE arrival
Paper products and supplies will be limited. In each property, we will be leaving: dish soap, dishwasher detergent, bar soaps, laundry detergent, garbage bags, a roll of paper towels, and 1 roll of toilet paper per bath.
We highly suggest you bring needed supplies with you and that you stop at larger grocery stores on your way onto the island.
The Harris Teeter in Freshfields Village will be very congested on arrival days with limited supplies.
We can suggest the following stores that are close and on the way to the island from main highway areas:
- Harris Teeter at 3685 West Ashley Circle, Charleston, SC 29414
- Harris Teeter at 1739 Maybank Highway, Charleston, SC 29412
- Publix Super Market at 3642 Savannah Highway, 132, Johns Island, SC 29455
- Costco Wholesale at 3050 Ashley Town Center Dr, Charleston, SC 29414
- All of our properties are equipped with washers and dryers and laundry detergent.
- There will be one set of towels per person (2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, and 2 washcloths).
- Kitchen towels will also be provided.
- If you'd like to have beach towels delivered for your stay, KiawahGOGO is the source. Pre-order for arrival!
- Upon departure, we request that you please collect ALL trash in the property and place it outside in garbage cans and/or dumpsters.
- It would be very helpful if you would remove/dispose of all remaining groceries and items in the refrigerator.
- To help us in getting the unit ready for the next guest, please strip the bed linens and place linens and towels in the laundry area. If you would, please start a load of towels before leaving.
- As a reminder, please leave two keys in the property lockbox and any extras on the dining table.
- We greatly appreciate you running the dishwasher; closing / securing all doors and windows and double checking for personal belongings.
If a maintenance item arises, we will be glad to send our maintenance professional to remedy the situation.
Town of Kiawah Rules
Violations are subject to fines. If a ticket is issued for a violation of rules during your stay, the credit card on file with the reservation will automatically be charged for the fine. Fines set by the Town can vary and range from $250 to $1500.
The Town of Kiawah STIRCTLY PROHIBITS:
- All bicycles must be stored in appropriate racks, in the garage or neatly out of sight after dusk.
- No beach gear - i.e. towels, garments, toys, etc., in the yard / driveway.
- Garbage cans are not to be visible from the street.
- Hanging of towels or other garments on exterior deck railings - will result in fine.
- Additional Security Passes CANNOT be issues while you are on the island.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your strict following of the Town of Kiawah policies.