1104 Duneside Oceanfront Villa Kiawah Island
Updated with high end, comfortable furnishings, the living area comfortably accommodates eight and includes a wall mounted 52” LCD TV with surround sound system and DVD player. A screened porch located just off the dining area is a great place to enjoy your morning coffee or evening meal before heading down to the beach. A brand new Keurig coffee brewer has been installed for your enjoyment.
The main entry floor is comprised of 3 bedrooms, all with private baths. One bedroom is to the right of entry and has two twin beds. Two bedrooms face the ocean and include sliding glass doors that lead to the lower deck and beach access– one with king bed and one with a queen. Continue up one set of stairs to the main living area and continue on up to the third floor master suite with king bed, wall mounted TV and deck overlooking the ocean. The private bath offers his & her sinks and walk in marble / tile shower.
The ocean is just a hop, skip and a jump from the villa and guests may access the gated Duneside community pool for added enjoyment.
Full size washer / dryer in unit
*** GUESTS HAVE ACCESS TO DUNESIDE POOL ONLY***
SATURDAY TO SATURDAY RENTALS ONLY DURING HIGH SEASON (JUNE 1 – AUGUST 16, 2019) AND EASTER WEEKS (April 13-20 and 20-27, 2019)
* A CLEANING FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ANY RESERVATION LESS THAN 5 NIGHTS.
RESERVATIONS ARE NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL AN AGENT FROM PAM HARRINGTON EXCLUSIVES CONTACTS YOU DIRECTLY. TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS SHOULD NOT BE MADE UNTIL THAT TIME
4 NIGHT MINIMUM THANKSGIVING WEEK
- Arrival - Departure Cleaning
- All Linens-Except Beach Towels
- Central Air & Heat
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer
- Dishwasher & Laundry Detergent
- Starter Set Included
- No Beach Towels - Bring Them!
- All Units Non- Smoking
- Private Elevator
- VISA, MC, AMEX, Checks Accepted
- Travel Insurance Available
- Cable Television
- Wireless Internet Access
- DVD Player
- Full Kitchen
- Stove / Oven
- Keurig coffee brewer only
- Community Pool
- Open Decks
- Screened Porch
- PHE Sand Chairs (Limited #)
- 10 Miles of Wide Beaches
- Four Pro Level Golf Courses
- Two Pro Level Tennis Centers
- Kiawah Kids Kamp - Book Early
- Family Night Activities - NHP
- Full Basketball Court - NHP
- Soccer Field - NHP
- Bohicket Marina-Boat Charters
- Charleston is Just 30min Away
- * BabySitter Services
- *Fax/Mail - Freshfields
- *Harris Teeter - Freshfields
- * Pharmacy and Medical Services
- * Shopping - Charleston Outlets
- * Shopping - Downtown Charleston
- * Shopping - FreshFields Village
- *Starbucks/Java Java-Freshfields
- Childrens Playground
- West Beach Area of Kiawah
- Near West Beach Tennis Center
- Near The Straw Market
- Near Cougar Point Golf Course
- The Ocean Room
- Loggerhead Grill
- Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House
- Ryder Cup Bar
- The Market at Town Center
|Summer||6/1/2019 - 8/16/2019||3||$1120||$5600|
|Fall||8/17/2019 - 10/18/2019||3||$690||$3449|
|Winter||10/19/2019 - 3/13/2020||3||$520||$2600|
|Spring||3/14/2020 - 5/29/2020||3||$710||$3550|
|Summer||5/30/2020 - 8/14/2020||3||$1120||$5600|
Manager Response: Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at 1104 Duneside Villa. It's great to hear everyone enjoyed their stay and the gorgeous ocean views. We look forward to having you return this October!
Manager Response: Hi Bruce, we are so glad you've been able to enjoy this beautiful villa for so many years. How wonderful that the next generation of your family is getting to experience Kiawah in their mother's footsteps! We're looking forward to having you back for another trip next year.
Manager Response: Hi Cary, thanks for taking the time to review your stay. We think the location is perfect too! We hope to see you back on Kiawah soon.
Our children grew to love the summer outings.
Now our grand children and great grand children are along for the fun. It does not get any better than that.
Pam does a great job and every thing is taken care of.We will be back.