121 Surfscoter Lane Kiawah Island
All three bedrooms are located down a quiet hallway to the right of the foyer. The king and twin bedrooms each have their own en-suit full baths and the oversized king master also has a private en-suite bathroom with walk in shower.
Grill out on the open courtyard deck or relax on the enclosed screen porch after a long day at the beach, which is just a short 3 minute stroll away on the adjacent path.
* This home is not "kid-friendly" for children under the age of 8. *
THIS PROPERTY DOES NOT ALLOW PETS
NO RESORT POOL ACCESS
SATURDAY TO SATURDAY RENTALS ONLY DURING HIGH SEASON AND EASTER WEEKS (specific dates shown below)
4 NIGHT MINIMUM THANKSGIVING WEEK and 4 NIGHT MINIMUM CHRISTMAS WEEK
* A CLEANING FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ANY RESERVATION LESS THAN 5 NIGHTS.
RESERVATIONS ARE NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL AN AGENT FROM PAM HARRINGTON EXCLUSIVES CONTACTS YOU DIRECTLY. TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS SHOULD NOT BE MADE UNTIL THAT TIME
This home has 3 bedrooms and accommodates up to 6 guests.
There is parking for up to 4 cars.
- 2 King Beds
- 2 Twin Beds
- SAT TO SAT only in high season
- Sat to Sat Easter Apr 16 - 23
- 4 night min Thanksgiving Week
- 4 night min Christmas Week
- THIS UNIT DOES NOT ALLOW PETS
- Arrival - Departure Cleaning
- Fireplace - not for guest use
- All Linens-Except Beach Towels
- Central Air & Heat
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer
- Dishwasher & Laundry Detergent
- Starter Set Included
- No Beach Towels - Bring Them!
- All Units Non- Smoking
- VISA, MC, AMEX, Checks Accepted
- Travel Insurance Available
- Near West Beach Tennis Center
- Cable Television
- Wireless Internet Access
- 2 Televisions
- Full Kitchen
- Stove / Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Gas Grill
- Open Decks
- Outdoor Shower
- Beach Walking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services Nearby
- Nearby Grocery
- Childrens Playground
- Full Basketball Court
- West Beach Area of Kiawah
- Near West Beach Tennis Center
- Near The Straw Market
- Near Cougar Point Golf Course
- The Ocean Room
- Loggerhead Grill
- Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House
- Ryder Cup Bar
- The Market at Town Center
- DisplayRate - Click to Check Availabilty and Price!
- LocationField - Kiawah Island Resort - South Carolina
- Search Kiawah Rentals By Area - West Beach Homes
- Search Kiawah Rentals By Type - Private Home Rental
- Search Kiawah Rentals By View - Wooded Views
|2021 Fall||9/7/2021 - 10/15/2021||2||$420||$2100|
|2021 Winter||10/16/2021 - 11/18/2021||2||$300||$1500||$6428|
|2021 Fall Holiday||11/19/2021 - 12/1/2021||4||$340||$1700|
|2021 Winter||12/2/2021 - 12/17/2021||2||$300||$1500|
|2021 Winter Holiday||12/18/2021 - 12/31/2021||2||$345||$1500|
|2022 Winter||1/1/2022 - 3/18/2022||2||$345||$1729||$7410|
|2022 Spring||3/19/2022 - 4/8/2022||2||$483||$2415|
|2022 Spring Holiday||4/9/2022 - 4/22/2022||5||$506||$2534|
|2022 Spring||4/23/2022 - 5/27/2022||2||$483||$2415||$10350|
|2022 Shoulder||5/28/2022 - 6/10/2022||4||$552||$2758|
|2022 Summer||6/11/2022 - 7/1/2022||5||$667||$3332|
|2022 Summer Holiday||7/2/2022 - 7/8/2022||5||$713||$3563|
|2022 Summer||7/9/2022 - 8/12/2022||5||$667||$3332|
|2022 Shoulder||8/13/2022 - 9/5/2022||4||$552||$2758|
|2022 Fall||9/6/2022 - 10/14/2022||2||$483||$2415||$10350|
Manager Response: Sonia, thank you for this wonderful review. We are so happy to hear 121 Surfscoter was the perfect home for your family vacation! When you're ready to plan your next trip to Kiawah just give us a call.
Manager Response: Thanks for the kind review. We're glad to hear the property was comfortable and well supplied and that you enjoyed the close location to the beach! Hope to see you on Kiawah again soon.
storage containers, other general food prep tools. Generous with providing paper goods, cleaning supplies.
each had our own children and grands, and we loved having them with us to ourselves (one son in CA, other in D.C.), except beach/bike/some mealtimes together. Love the deck, trees, deer, and alligators(?) Thanks!
Nice location close to the beach & convenient to restaurants & shopping at Freshfields.