175 Marsh Hawk Lane Kiwah Island
The queen guest room is located on the opposite side of the home. This room has a nicely-updated bathroom with a walk-in shower. Awaken to lovely marsh views from bed!
The master bedroom is located upstairs and offers a separate sitting room- enjoy a quick beach read in this quiet respite. There are truly exceptional vistas from the king bed, and ensuite bathroom featuring a soaking tub and walk-in shower. The upstairs second guest bedroom has two twin beds and private bath with walk-in shower.
A short stroll or bike ride to the beach.
SATURDAY TO SATURDAY RENTALS ONLY DURING HIGH SEASON AND EASTER WEEKS (specific dates shown below)
4 NIGHT MINIMUM THANKSGIVING WEEK and 4 NIGHT MINIMUM CHRISTMAS WEEK
* A CLEANING FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ANY RESERVATION LESS THAN 5 NIGHTS.
RESERVATIONS ARE NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL AN AGENT FROM PAM HARRINGTON EXCLUSIVES CONTACTS YOU DIRECTLY. TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS SHOULD NOT BE MADE UNTIL THAT TIME
This home has 3 bedrooms and accommodates up to 6 guests.
There is parking for up to 3 cars.
- 2 King Beds
- 2 Twin Beds
- Kiawah Island Snowbird Rental
- SAT TO SAT only in high season
- Sat to Sat Easter Mar 30 - Apr 3
- Sat to Sat Easter Apr 4 - Apr 10
- 4 night min Thanksgiving Week
- 4 night min Christmas Week
- Arrival - Departure Cleaning
- Fireplace - not for guest use
- All Linens-Except Beach Towels
- Central Air & Heat
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer
- Dishwasher & Laundry Detergent
- Starter Set Included
- No Beach Towels - Bring Them!
- All Units Non- Smoking
- VISA, MC, AMEX, Checks Accepted
- Travel Insurance Available
- Cash Accepted
- Cable Television
- Wireless Internet Access
- Stove / Oven
- Coffee Maker
- PHE Sand Chairs (Limited #)
- Beach Walking
- Beach Chair Rentals Available
- Bike Rentals Available
- Fishing Charter
- Paved Walking / Biking Trails
- Wildlife Viewing
- 10 Miles of Wide Beaches
- Four Pro Level Golf Courses
- Two Pro Level Tennis Centers
- Kiawah Kids Kamp - Book Early
- Family Night Activities - NHP
- Pick Up Games
- Full Basketball Court - NHP
- Soccer Field - NHP
- VolleyBall Court - NHP
- Bohicket Marina-Boat Charters
- Charleston is Just 30min Away
- The Ocean Room
- Loggerhead Grill
- Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House
- Haulover Creek Grill
- Ryder Cup Bar
- The Market at Town Center
- Heges Restaurant At Freshfields
- Ocean Course Golf Course
- Turtle Point Golf Course
- Osprey Point Golf Course
- Cougar Point Golf Course
- Oak Point Golf Course
- Teen Activities
- Bike Rentals
- Kamp Kiawah - Children's Camp
- Fishing Tours & Charters
- Paddling Tours
- Family Activities
- DisplayRate - Click To Check Availability and Rates
- LocationField - Kiawah Island Resort - South Carolina
- Search Kiawah Rentals By Area - West Beach Homes
- Search Kiawah Rentals By Type - Private Home Rental
- Search Kiawah Rentals By View - Marsh Views
|2021 Winter||1/2/2021 - 3/19/2021||2||$310||$1550||$4500|
|2021 Spring||3/20/2021 - 3/26/2021||2||$390||$1949|
|2021 Spring Holiday||3/27/2021 - 4/9/2021||5||$410||$2050|
|2021 Spring||4/10/2021 - 5/14/2021||2||$390||$1949||$8357|
|2021 PGA||5/15/2021 - 5/26/2021||5||$840||$4200|
|2021 Shoulder||5/27/2021 - 6/11/2021||4||$460||$2299|
|2021 Summer||6/12/2021 - 7/2/2021||5||$540||$2699|
|2021 Summer Holiday||7/3/2021 - 7/9/2021||5||$580||$2900|
|2021 Summer||7/10/2021 - 8/13/2021||5||$540||$2699|
|2021 Shoulder||8/14/2021 - 9/6/2021||4||$460||$2299|
|2021 Fall||9/7/2021 - 10/15/2021||2||$390||$1949||$8357|
|2021 Winter||10/16/2021 - 11/18/2021||2||$310||$1550||$4500|
|2021 Fall Holiday||11/19/2021 - 12/1/2021||4||$350||$1750|
|2021 Winter||12/2/2021 - 12/17/2021||2||$310||$1550|
|2021 Winter Holiday||12/18/2021 - 12/31/2021||2||$310||$1550|
|2021 Winter||1/1/2022 - 3/18/2022||2||$310||$1550||$4500|
Manager Response: We are so happy that you enjoyed your time on Kiawah! Thank you for reviewing our property.
One drawback is the lack of shades/curtains on all but one of the windows in the Master Bedroom. Unfortunately the neighbors' very bright exterior & interior lights cast a glow into the room that can make falling asleep a challenge for some. When we come to Kiawah we expect quiet and dark at night, so it was disruptive to have this glow all night long. It would also have been useful to have the outdoor shower working to minimize beach grit in the house.
Again, though, this is a nice roomy rental that is conveniently located.
Pam Harrington's group is fabulous, as usual. (Thanks Beth!) They are really on the ball and clear in their instructions, reminders and details. Very responsive to requests and needs and a pleasure to deal with.
Manager Response: Hi Lucie, Thank you for your review of our property. So happy that you enjoyed your stay on Kiawah. While trying to maximize the views, we may need to address the need for shades to ensure a restful nights sleep. The PHE Team
The negatives: the beds were very uncomfortable, bed in downstairs room was wobbly and loud, mattresses in need of upgrading. Front outdoor steps inadequately lit—quite dangerous at night. Nice to have a washer and dryer, but dryer is old and full of lint and sand. We will consider returning if the bed situation is addressed. Would be nice if downstairs bed was replaced with a king or two twins.
All in all, the location is hard to beat. Thanks for all of the help getting our internet issue resolved.
The only drawback was the patio furniture was tired and in need of some spiffing up.
Manager Response: Hi Allison, thank you for your review of 175 Marsh Hawk. This home is new to our rental program this year and it's great to hear you enjoyed your stay. The views from the deck are really fantastic! Let us know when we can help you with your next trip to Kiawah.