230 Glen Abbey Kiawah Island
Immediately to the right of entry is the formal dining room with seating for 12. The gourmet kitchen is well appointed and offers plenty of counter space for entertaining and preparing large family meals. It opens to the living area and sun room with counter seating, Keurig coffee maker and wet bar/wine cooler. Down the hall to the left of entry you will find 2 bedrooms with king beds. The first bedroom shares a full bath with the hall and offers access to the deck/pool area. The master bedroom is just beyond with king bed, flat screen TV and master bath with his & her sinks, Jacuzzi tub and stand up shower.
The 2nd floor is split into two levels and offers a half bath, recreation room with wet bar, sectional couch, large flat screen TV and pool table. A twin bedroom is also located on this level with private bath and stand up shower. Take another half flight of stairs and you will find 3 more bedrooms, all with private baths. Two bedrooms offer 2 queen beds per room with private baths and tub/shower combos. The other bedroom offers a king bed with tub/shower combo.
Enjoy cocktails and brand new patio furniture on the open deck overlooking the pool and golf course. Wifi internet access included and guests have access to the garage. This beautiful home is located just a 7 minute walk and short bike ride to the beach directly down the “Alley of Oaks”.
POOL CANNOT BE HEATED/ POOL IS SALT WATER
***NO RESORT POOL ACCESS***
PLEASE NOTE FIREPLACES CANNOT BE USED
SATURDAY TO SATURDAY RENTALS ONLY DURING HIGH SEASON (JUNE 1 – AUGUST 16, 2019) AND EASTER WEEKS (April 13-20 and 20-27, 2019)
* A CLEANING FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ANY RESERVATION LESS THAN 5 NIGHTS.
RESERVATIONS ARE NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL AN AGENT FROM PAM HARRINGTON EXCLUSIVES CONTACTS YOU DIRECTLY. TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS SHOULD NOT BE MADE UNTIL THAT TIME
4 NIGHT MINIMUM THANKSGIVING WEEK
- Arrival - Departure Cleaning
- All Linens-Except Beach Towels
- Central Air & Heat
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer
- Dishwasher & Laundry Detergent
- Starter Set Included
- No Beach Towels - Bring Them!
- All Units Non- Smoking
- VISA, MC, AMEX, Checks Accepted
- Travel Insurance Available
- Cable Television
- Plasma/LCD TVs
- Wireless Internet Access
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Full Kitchen
- Stove / Oven
- Private Pool
- Gas Grill
- Open Decks
- PHE Sand Chairs (Limited #)
- Beach Chair Rentals Available
- Bike Rentals Available
- 10 Miles of Wide Beaches
- Four Pro Level Golf Courses
- Two Pro Level Tennis Centers
- Kiawah Kids Kamp - Book Early
- Family Night Activities - NHP
- Full Basketball Court - NHP
- Soccer Field - NHP
- Bohicket Marina-Boat Charters
- Charleston is Just 30min Away
- * BabySitter Services
- *Fax/Mail - Freshfields
- * Multiple Pet Kennels
- *Harris Teeter - Freshfields
- * Pharmacy and Medical Services
- * Public Wireless In Some Areas
- * Shopping - Charleston Outlets
- * Shopping - Downtown Charleston
- * Shopping - FreshFields Village
- *Starbucks/Java Java-Freshfields
- Vanderhorst Plantation
- Near Turlte Point Golf Course
- Golf Views
- 5 Minute Walk To The Beach
- The Ocean Room
- Loggerhead Grill
- Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House
- Ryder Cup Bar
- The Market at Town Center
|Summer||6/1/2019 - 8/16/2019||3||$1440||$7199|
|Fall||8/17/2019 - 10/18/2019||3||$1160||$5799|
|Winter||10/19/2019 - 3/13/2020||3||$760||$3799|
|Spring||3/14/2020 - 5/29/2020||3||$1170||$5850|
|Summer||5/30/2020 - 8/14/2020||3||$1440||$7199|
Manager Response: Hi Rick, thank you for reviewing your stay at 230 Glen Abbey. We've very glad there were no issues and you had a nice stay. Give us a call when you're ready to plan your next Kiawah vacation.
The kitchen was well equipped, and there was plenty of room for all of us. The pool was a wonderful plus!
Manager Response: Alan, thank you for reviewing your stay at 230 Glen Abbey. It's great to hear that the kitchen had everything you needed and the home was comfortable for your whole group. We hope you're able to return to Kiawah soon!
Very well equipped kitchen, but the only missing kitchen items were small, non-breakable plates/bowls/cups for children and plastic cups for trips to the beach. Small addition for some, but for any family with kids it does make a huge difference!