239 Glen Abbey Kiawah Island
Enter through the garden patio to the first floor with well-appointed, stocked kitchen and eat in area for 4. A formal dining area to seat 8 and open living room offer breathtaking views of Kiawah’s natural habitat. Living Room includes 50 inch flat screen tv and BluRay. Downstairs hosts the master suite with King bed, flat screen TV, BluRay and updated private bath with walk-in shower. A trundle room is located off the master which shares the downstairs master bath. This quaint room is ideal for an infant or small children, or can easily convert to office for a 'working vacation'.
The 2nd level offers 2 additional bedrooms with private baths. Both bedrooms are updated with flat screen TV’s, BluRay player; one is furnished with a Queen bed, the other with 2 Twin beds. The screened porch is a great place to unwind after a day at the beach or enjoy the evening by grilling out on the back deck.
The owners recently added a ping pong table to the garage. Guests are encouraged to pull it out into the driveway and enjoy plenty of room for a competitive match! (Please don’t forget to wheel back inside in case of a summer storm if you head to the beach.)
Newer to our program, this great home is equipped with wireless internet and a short 6-7 minute walk with get you to the beach!
8 Beach Chairs
***NO RESORT POOL ACCESS***
PLEASE NOTE FIREPLACE IS NOT FOR USE
SATURDAY TO SATURDAY RENTALS ONLY DURING HIGH SEASON (MAY 30 – AUGUST 21, 2020) AND EASTER WEEKS (APRIL 4-11 and 11-18, 2020)
4 NIGHT MINIMUM THANKSGIVING WEEK
* A CLEANING FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ANY RESERVATION LESS THAN 5 NIGHTS.
RESERVATIONS ARE NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL AN AGENT FROM PAM HARRINGTON EXCLUSIVES CONTACTS YOU DIRECTLY. TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS SHOULD NOT BE MADE UNTIL THAT TIME
MONTHLY SNOWBIRD STAYS AVAILABLE IN THE WINTER MONTHS. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR DETAILS.
This home accommodates up to 7 guests.
There is parking for up to 3 cars.
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Twin Bed
- 2 Twin Beds
- 1 Trundle Bed
- Arrival - Departure Cleaning
- All Linens-Except Beach Towels
- Central Air & Heat
- Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer
- Dishwasher & Laundry Detergent
- Starter Set Included
- No Beach Towels - Bring Them!
- All Units Non- Smoking
- VISA, MC, AMEX, Checks Accepted
- Travel Insurance Available
- In Vanderhorst Plantation
- Cable Television
- Wireless Internet Access
- DVD Player
- Full Kitchen
- Stove / Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Gas Grill
- Open Decks
- PHE Sand Chairs (Limited #)
- Beach Walking
- Beach Chair Rentals Available
- Wildlife Viewing
- 10 Miles of Wide Beaches
- Four Pro Level Golf Courses
- Kiawah Kids Kamp - Book Early
- Family Night Activities - NHP
- Charleston is Just 30min Away
- * BabySitter Services
- *Harris Teeter - Freshfields
- * Shopping - Downtown Charleston
- * Shopping - FreshFields Village
- Medical Services Nearby
- Vanderhorst Plantation
- Near Turlte Point Golf Course
- Golf Views
- 6 Minute Walk To The Beach
- The Ocean Room
- Loggerhead Grill
- Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House
- Haulover Creek Grill
- Ryder Cup Bar
- The Market at Town Center
- Heges Restaurant At Freshfields
- Ocean Course Golf Course
- Turtle Point Golf Course
- Osprey Point Golf Course
- Cougar Point Golf Course
- Oak Point Golf Course
- Teen Activities
- Bike Rentals
- Kamp Kiawah - Children's Camp
- Fishing Tours & Charters
- Paddling Tours
- Family Activities
- East Beach Tennis Center
- Kiawah Island Snowbird Rental
- DisplayRate - Click To Check Availability and Rates
- LocationField - Kiawah Island Resort - South Carolina
- Search Kiawah Rentals By Area - Vanderhorst Plantation Homes
- Search Kiawah Rentals By Type - Private Home Rental
- Search Kiawah Rentals By View - Golf Fairway View
|Summer||5/30/2020 - 8/14/2020||5||$640||$3199|
|Fall||8/15/2020 - 10/16/2020||2||$460||$2299||$9857|
|Winter||10/17/2020 - 3/12/2021||2||$330||$1650||$7071|
Manager Response: Thank you for reviewing the home at 239 Glen Abbey. It's great to hear you had everything you needed for the whole family! Give us a call when you're ready to plan your next Kiawah vacation.
Manager Response: Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at 239 Glen Abbey. We're happy to hear you had another great experience renting from Pam Harrington! Hope to see you back on Kiawah soon!
Great location to walk or bike ride to the beach. Jasmine restaurant was excellent. We took advantage of the Sunday night kids activity at Heron Park which was fun. We took part of one day and visited Firefly Distillery (about a 30 min. drive from Kiawah). Really fun. Had lunch at Tatooed Moose afterward which was recommended and good. Several nights we walked on the beach and enjoyed the quietness, stars and crabs! Bring a flashlight! This year we rented beach umbrellas and chairs which were well worth the cost - they were set up and ready when we arrived at the beach. Clean beach. We rented bikes again which were delivered and waiting for us upon arrival. Had a great vacation!
Manager Response: Thank you for pointing this out. We will put a note on the grill going forward. This grill has a gas liine , all you have to do is turn the handle.