4466 Windswept Villa Woodland View Kiawah Island
The bedroom offers a king bed, flat screen TV and private entry to the deck. The spacious bathroom has a tiled walk in shower with seat and granite vanity and offers a private water closet.
Enjoy close proximity to The Sanctuary and Night Heron Park and a short 1 minute walk to the beach from this fresh, newly updated villa.
Stairs to unit.
NO RESORT POOL ACCESS
FIREPLACE NOT FOR USE
Absolutely no pets allowed for renters.
SATURDAY TO SATURDAY RENTALS ONLY DURING HIGH SEASON (JUNE 1 – AUGUST 16, 2019) AND EASTER WEEKS (April 13-20 and 20-27, 2019)
4 NIGHT MINIMUM THANKSGIVING WEEK
* A cleaning fee of $70 will be assessed for stays less than three nights in the off season.
RESERVATIONS ARE NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL AN AGENT FROM PAM HARRINGTON EXCLUSIVES CONTACTS YOU DIRECTLY. TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS SHOULD NOT BE MADE UNTIL THAT TIME
- Arrival - Departure Cleaning
- All Linens-Except Beach Towels
- Central Air & Heat
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer
- Dishwasher & Laundry Detergent
- Starter Set Included
- No Beach Towels - Bring Them!
- All Units Non- Smoking
- VISA, MC, AMEX, Checks Accepted
- Travel Insurance Available
- Cable Television
- Wireless Internet Access
- DVD Player
- Full Kitchen
- Stove / Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Open Decks
- PHE Sand Chairs (Limited #)
- Beach Walking
- Beach Chair Rentals Available
- 10 Miles of Wide Beaches
- Four Pro Level Golf Courses
- Charleston is Just 30min Away
- *Harris Teeter - Freshfields
- * Shopping - FreshFields Village
- Medical Services Nearby
- Outdoor Grill and Picnic Area
- East Beach Area of Kiawah
- Near East Beach Town Center
- Near East Beach Tennis Center
- Near Night Heron Park
- Near The Sanctuary Hotel
- Near Turlte Point Golf Course
- 2 Minute Walk To The Beach
- The Ocean Room
- Loggerhead Grill
- Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House
- Heges Restaurant At Freshfields
- Ocean Course Golf Course
- Turtle Point Golf Course
- Osprey Point Golf Course
- Cougar Point Golf Course
- Oak Point Golf Course
- Teen Activities
- Bike Rentals
- Kamp Kiawah - Children's Camp
- Fishing Tours & Charters
- Paddling Tours
- Family Activities
|Summer||6/1/2019 - 8/16/2019||3||$300||$1499|
|Fall||8/17/2019 - 10/18/2019||3||$220||$1100|
|Winter||10/19/2019 - 3/13/2020||3||$155||$775|
|Spring||3/14/2020 - 5/29/2020||3||$225||$1125|
|Summer||5/30/2020 - 8/14/2020||3||$300||$1499|
Manager Response: Thanks for your review. We're glad you found everything you needed in the kitchen. The beach at Kiawah really is beautiful!
Manager Response: Hi Daryl, thank you for your review. We are so glad you chose Pam Harrington Exclusives for your anniversary trip to Kiawah. Looking forward to booking your next stay at 4466 Windswept soon!
Manager Response: Hi Terry, thank you for the kind review! We a strive to make all of our guests feel special and are so happy to hear that we did that for you. We hope you'll be able to visit Kiawah's beautiful beaches again soon!
Manager Response: Hi Susan, thank you for your review. So glad to hear your were happy with your stay at 4466 Windswept. We hope you can make it back to Kiawah soon!
Had a restful week!