4470 Windswept Villa Woodland Suite Kiawah Island
Master bedroom with ceiling fan has access to covered deck - luxury bathroom has oversized walk-in shower and custom vanity with granite countertop. Separate half bath for guest convenience and added storage. Many special finishes including plantation shutters, columns and lighting. Be the first to rent and experience this incredible luxury villa!
NO RESORT POOL ACCESS
FIREPLACE NOT FOR USE
Pets not permitted.
SATURDAY TO SATURDAY RENTALS ONLY DURING HIGH SEASON (MAY 30 – AUGUST 21, 2020) AND EASTER WEEKS (APRIL 4-11 and 11-18, 2020)
4 NIGHT MINIMUM THANKSGIVING WEEK
* A cleaning fee of $80 will be assessed for stays less than 5 nights.
RESERVATIONS ARE NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL AN AGENT FROM PAM HARRINGTON EXCLUSIVES CONTACTS YOU DIRECTLY. TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS SHOULD NOT BE MADE UNTIL THAT TIME
This villa accommodates up to 2 guests.
There is parking for up to 2 cars.
- 1 King Bed
- Arrival - Departure Cleaning
- All Linens-Except Beach Towels
- Central Air & Heat
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer
- Dishwasher & Laundry Detergent
- Starter Set Included
- All Units Non- Smoking
- VISA, MC, AMEX, Checks Accepted
- Travel Insurance Available
- Cash Accepted
- Cable Television
- Wireless Internet Access
- DVD Player
- Stove / Oven
- Coffee Maker
- PHE Sand Chairs (Limited #)
- Beach Walking
- Beach Chair Rentals Available
- Bike Rentals Available
- Fishing Charter
- Paved Walking / Biking Trails
- Wildlife Viewing
- 10 Miles of Wide Beaches
- Four Pro Level Golf Courses
- Two Pro Level Tennis Centers
- Kiawah Kids Kamp - Book Early
- Family Night Activities - NHP
- Pick Up Games
- Full Basketball Court - NHP
- Soccer Field - NHP
- VolleyBall Court - NHP
- Bohicket Marina-Boat Charters
- Charleston is Just 30min Away
- Villas & Cottages
- The Ocean Room
- Loggerhead Grill
- Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House
- Haulover Creek Grill
- Ryder Cup Bar
- The Market at Town Center
- Heges Restaurant At Freshfields
- Ocean Course Golf Course
- Turtle Point Golf Course
- Osprey Point Golf Course
- Cougar Point Golf Course
- Oak Point Golf Course
- Teen Activities
- Bike Rentals
- Kamp Kiawah - Children's Camp
- Fishing Tours & Charters
- Paddling Tours
- Family Activities
- East Beach Tennis Center
- Recently Added to Program
- DisplayRate - Click To Check Availability and Rates
- LocationField - Kiawah Island Resort - South Carolina
- Search Kiawah Rentals By Area - Windswept Woodland Suites
- Search Kiawah Rentals By Type - Private Villa Rental
- Search Kiawah Rentals By View - Wooded Views
|Summer||5/30/2020 - 8/14/2020||5||$318||$1589|
|Fall||8/15/2020 - 10/16/2020||2||$240||$1200||$5142|
|Winter||10/17/2020 - 3/12/2021||2||$155||$775||$3321|
Manager Response: Hi Patty, thank you for reviewing your stay at 4470 Windswept Villa. It's great to hear that you found check in and out efficient and that you appreciated us checking in on your stay. We hope you're able to return to Kiawah again soon!
Manager Response: Thank you for the great review. We strive to make the rental process as easy as possible, so you can spend your time enjoying Kiawah. We're here to help when you're ready for your next trip to the island!
Manager Response: Hi Robert, thank you so much for your review. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and thought the villa was beautifully decorated. We hope you're able to visit us on Kiawah again soon!
Manager Response: Hi Kate, thanks for your review. Glad to hear your stay at 4470 Windswept was great. We hope to see you back on Kiawah soon!
It was a great week despite having to leave 1 day early due to the hurricane. We look forward to the 30th year at Kiawah with Pam Harrington next season.