4960 Turtle Point Villa Golf View Kiawah Island
The master bedroom includes a king bed, TV and private bath with his and her vanity and a spacious walk-in tiled shower. The twin guest room is just down the hall with private bath and newly renovated walk-in shower. Additionally, this bathroom can be accessed via the hall for guest use.
Enjoy a meal on the back deck at the new outdoor dining set while watching the golfers go by. Boasting gorgeous golf views and within close proximity to Turtle Point Golf, Night Heron Park and East Beach Tennis, enjoy a short, 5 minute walk to the beach from this villa.
NO RESORT POOL ACCESS
FIREPLACE NOT TO BE USED
SATURDAY TO SATURDAY RENTALS ONLY DURING HIGH SEASON (MAY 30 – AUGUST 21, 2020) AND EASTER WEEKS (APRIL 4-11 and 11-18, 2020)
4 NIGHT MINIMUM THANKSGIVING WEEK
A cleaning fee of $80 will be assessed for stays less than three nights in the off season.
RESERVATIONS ARE NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL AN AGENT FROM PAM HARRINGTON EXCLUSIVES CONTACTS YOU DIRECTLY. TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS SHOULD NOT BE MADE UNTIL THAT TIME
MONTHLY SNOWBIRD STAYS AVAILABLE IN THE WINTER MONTHS. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR DETAILS.
This villa accommodates up to 4 guests.
There is parking for up to 2 cars in parking lot.
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Twin Beds
- Arrival - Departure Cleaning
- All Linens-Except Beach Towels
- Central Air & Heat
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer
- Dishwasher & Laundry Detergent
- Starter Set Included
- No Beach Towels - Bring Them!
- All Units Non- Smoking
- Elevator in building
- VISA, MC, AMEX, Checks Accepted
- Travel Insurance Available
- Cash Accepted
- Cable Television
- Wireless Internet Access
- DVD Player
- Stove / Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Open Decks
- PHE Sand Chairs (Limited #)
- Beach Walking
- Beach Chair Rentals Available
- Bike Rentals Available
- Fishing Charter
- Paved Walking / Biking Trails
- Wildlife Viewing
- 10 Miles of Wide Beaches
- Four Pro Level Golf Courses
- Two Pro Level Tennis Centers
- Kiawah Kids Kamp - Book Early
- Family Night Activities - NHP
- Pick Up Games
- Full Basketball Court - NHP
- Soccer Field - NHP
- VolleyBall Court - NHP
- Bohicket Marina-Boat Charters
- Charleston is Just 30min Away
- East Beach Area of Kiawah
- Near East Beach Town Center
- Near East Beach Tennis Center
- Near Night Heron Park
- Near The Sanctuary Hotel
- Near Turlte Point Golf Course
- Golf Views
- 5 Minute Walk To The Beach
- Villas & Cottages
- The Ocean Room
- Loggerhead Grill
- Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House
- Haulover Creek Grill
- Ryder Cup Bar
- The Market at Town Center
- Heges Restaurant At Freshfields
- Ocean Course Golf Course
- Turtle Point Golf Course
- Osprey Point Golf Course
- Cougar Point Golf Course
- Oak Point Golf Course
- Teen Activities
- Bike Rentals
- Kamp Kiawah - Children's Camp
- Fishing Tours & Charters
- Paddling Tours
- Family Activities
- East Beach Tennis Center
- Kiawah Island Snowbird Rental
- DisplayRate - Click To Check Availability and Rates
- LocationField - Kiawah Island Resort - South Carolina
- Search Kiawah Rentals By Area - Turtle Point Villas
- Search Kiawah Rentals By Type - Private Villa Rental
- Search Kiawah Rentals By View - Golf Fairway View
|Spring||3/14/2020 - 5/29/2020||2||$260||$1300||$5571|
|Summer||5/30/2020 - 8/14/2020||4||$320||$1599|
|Fall||8/15/2020 - 10/16/2020||2||$250||$1249||$5357|
|Winter||10/17/2020 - 3/12/2021||2||$160||$800||$3428|
only suggestion is to state there is an elevator in the complex because I did not pick one simply because it was on second floor and steps
If you have never rented from Pam Harrington, do. Her staff takes great care of you before and after you arrive. We have rented with Pam Harrington, 8 or 10 times, and it is always good.
If you are wondering about Turtle Point 4960 ... It's OK. It's comfortable. The kitchen was a little tight for a multi-chef preparation of our Thanksgiving feast! Our favorite part was a nice big deck in back that caught the morning sun (and winter sun!)
Kiawah is always good, no matter where you stay.
Manager Response: Thank you so much for your kind words! We strive to provide all of our guests with excellent service and we're happy to hear we did that for you. We can't wait to have you stay with us on your next trip to Kiawah!
Manager Response: Thank you for the review. We will relay your note regarding the rug! Look forward to your next visit.
Dryer door malfunctioned and the microwave had a poltergeist moment and started running on its own and would not shut off. other than that good experience.