5110 Windswept Oceanfront Villa Kiawah Island
The master bedroom offers a King bed, flat screen TV and beautiful ocean views. The master bath includes his & her sinks, walk-in shower and large closet/dressing area. The guest room offers two twin beds with TV and private bath with tub/shower combo that can be accessed via the hall as well.
The covered deck is just off the living room with seating for 4 to enjoy a beach read or evening meal. Enjoy close proximity to The Sanctuary, Night Heron Park and East Beach Tennis Center. Elevator to 2nd level and beach access from building.
THIS PROPERTY DOES NOT ALLOW PETS
*NO RESORT POOL ACCESS
SATURDAY TO SATURDAY RENTALS ONLY DURING HIGH SEASON AND EASTER WEEKS (specific dates shown below)
4 NIGHT MINIMUM THANKSGIVING WEEK and 4 NIGHT MINIMUM CHRISTMAS WEEK
RESERVATIONS ARE NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL AN AGENT FROM PAM HARRINGTON EXCLUSIVES CONTACTS YOU DIRECTLY. TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS SHOULD NOT BE MADE UNTIL THAT TIME
A cleaning fee will be assessed for stays less than three nights in the off season.
MONTHLY SNOWBIRD STAYS AVAILABLE IN THE WINTER MONTHS. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR DETAILS.
This villa has 2 bedrooms and accommodates up to 4 guests.
There is parking for up to 2 cars.
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Twin Beds
- Kiawah Island Snowbird Rental
- SAT TO SAT only in high season
- Sat to Sat Easter Apr 9 - 16
- Sat to Sat Easter Apr 16 - 23
- 4 night min Thanksgiving Week
- 4 night min Christmas Week
- THIS UNIT DOES NOT ALLOW PETS
- Arrival - Departure Cleaning
- Fireplace - not for guest use
- All Linens-Except Beach Towels
- Central Air & Heat
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer
- Dishwasher & Laundry Detergent
- Starter Set Included
- No Beach Towels - Bring Them!
- All Units Non- Smoking
- VISA, MC, AMEX, Checks Accepted
- Travel Insurance Available
- Cable Television
- Wireless Internet Access
- Full Kitchen
- Stove / Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Open Decks
- PHE Sand Chairs (Limited #)
- Beach Walking
- Beach Chair Rentals Available
- Wildlife Viewing
- 10 Miles of Wide Beaches
- Kiawah Kids Kamp - Book Early
- Family Night Activities - NHP
- Charleston is Just 30min Away
- *Fax/Mail - Freshfields
- *Harris Teeter - Freshfields
- * Shopping - Downtown Charleston
- * Shopping - FreshFields Village
- *Starbucks/Java Java-Freshfields
- Medical Services Nearby
- Nearby Grocery
- Childrens Playground
- East Beach Area of Kiawah
- Near East Beach Town Center
- Near East Beach Tennis Center
- Near Night Heron Park
- Near The Sanctuary Hotel
- Near Turlte Point Golf Course
- Villas & Cottages
- The Ocean Room
- Loggerhead Grill
- Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House
- Haulover Creek Grill
- Ryder Cup Bar
- The Market at Town Center
- Heges Restaurant At Freshfields
- Ocean Course Golf Course
- Turtle Point Golf Course
- Osprey Point Golf Course
- Cougar Point Golf Course
- Oak Point Golf Course
- Teen Activities
- Bike Rentals
- Kamp Kiawah - Children's Camp
- Fishing Tours & Charters
- Paddling Tours
- Family Activities
- East Beach Tennis Center
- DisplayRate - Click To Check Availability and Rates
- LocationField - Kiawah Island Resort - South Carolina
- Search Kiawah Rentals By Area - Oceanfront Windswept Villas
- Search Kiawah Rentals By Type - Private Villa Rental
- Search Kiawah Rentals By View - Ocean Front
|2021 Fall||9/7/2021 - 10/15/2021||2||$450||$2250|
|2021 Winter||10/16/2021 - 11/18/2021||2||$270||$1350||$5785|
|2021 Fall Holiday||11/19/2021 - 12/1/2021||4||$290||$1450|
|2021 Winter||12/2/2021 - 12/17/2021||2||$270||$1350|
|2021 Winter Holiday||12/18/2021 - 12/31/2021||2||$311||$1350|
|2022 Winter||1/1/2022 - 3/18/2022||2||$311||$1554||$4350|
|2022 Spring||3/19/2022 - 4/8/2022||2||$518||$2590|
|2022 Spring Holiday||4/9/2022 - 4/22/2022||5||$541||$2702|
|2022 Spring||4/23/2022 - 5/27/2022||2||$518||$2590||$11100|
|2022 Shoulder||5/28/2022 - 6/10/2022||4||$598||$2989|
|2022 Summer||6/11/2022 - 7/1/2022||5||$782||$3913|
|2022 Summer Holiday||7/2/2022 - 7/8/2022||5||$828||$4137|
|2022 Summer||7/9/2022 - 8/12/2022||5||$782||$3913|
|2022 Shoulder||8/13/2022 - 9/5/2022||4||$598||$2989|
|2022 Fall||9/6/2022 - 10/14/2022||2||$518||$2590||$11100|
Its very well kept.
This time there were no extra toilet paper, no big deal but still.
They should add a bottle opener!!
Manager Response: Hi AnneMarie, So happy that you enjoyed your stay at 5110 Windswept and that it met all of your expectations. Hope to see you again soon! The PHE Team
Manager Response: Thank you for taking the time to review the villa. We hope your time on Kiawah helped restore your sanity! Hope you'll be back soon.
Manager Response: Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at 5110 Windswept. We're glad to hear you had a good time and hope to see you soon!
Perfect place to get away and just relax.
We have visited Kiawah for the past 18 years!!
We have been vacationing with Pam Harrington since 2009.
K.I. is a fantastic area....great restaurants on the property has well as the Johns Island area.
We have been coming to Kiawah Island for over 20 years and still love it.
On the downside, the unit above apparently has all tile floors, as this one does, so if you have someone above you with leather heels who moves around a lot, it will be noisy.
Weather was great while we were there, so there wasn't a need to spend much time watching tv. This was good, because the main tv in the living room was basically unwatchable due to picture break-up issues and the tv in the guest room for some reason only picked up about one out of four channels that were available in the master bedroom. No channel guides were available and there were no instructions as to how to operate the system.
The only other issue with the condo itself was that the cooking utensils were a bit lacking.
The location of the unit could hardly be beat. Being almost next door to the Sanctuary, it is walking distance to any of the restaurants and the bike rental there.
The beach is excellent and walkable, even at high tide. Overall, we were happy with our choice.