Whether you plan on driving, flying, or even traveling by train, getting to Kiawah Island and Seabrook Island has never been easier. Check out detailed travel options below for getting to our beautiful islands:
Charleston International Airport
Located approximately 30 miles from Kiawah and Seabrook, the Charleston International Airport (CHS) offers daily non-stop flights to a growing number of cities in the US and Canada. A comprehensive list of air service from the following major cities to Charleston International Airport is listed below.
- Alaska Airlines – Seattle
- American Airlines – Dallas/Fort Worth, Miami, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Washington D.C.
- Delta Airlines – Atlanta, Detroit, New York City
- JetBlue Airways – Boston, New York City, Washington D.C.
- Southwest Airlines – Baltimore, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Nashville, Denver
- United Airlines– Chicago, Houston, Newark, Washington D.C
- Porter Airlines – Toronto, Canada
Rental cars from Avis, Budget, Hertz, National, and Enterprise are available if you are flying into the Charleston International Airport. Taxis operate from 5am until 30 minutes after the last arriving flight of the day. Estimated fare to the Kiawah and Seabrook Island main gates is approximately $90. If you would like a car service instead, Charleston Limousine & Shuttle Service offers individual car or group airport transportation at competitive rates as well as Island Transportation Services.
Amtrak Train Station
Traveling by train is a great alternative if you’re coming from a location on the east coast. The Amtrak’s Silver Service/Palmetto Line connects New York, Washington D.C., Charleston, Savannah, Jacksonville, Orlando, and Tampa/Miami at affordable fares. The Amtrak station is located approximately 30 miles from Kiawah and Seabrook Island and offers an enclosed waiting area if you will be taking a taxi or car service out to your destination.