Seabrook Island Dining Guide
From fresh-caught local fish to seasonally inspired fare, you’ll find a variety of tempting choices near Seabrook Island that are sure to satisfy the most discriminating palates.
Below you will find a comprehensive guide to the best local Seabrook restaurants, but if you are hungry for more, simply download our free Seabrook Island Vacation Guide. Our guide includes countless recommendations on the best restaurants and dining experiences in the area!
- Bohicket’s Lounge – Relaxed, casual dining atmosphere with stunning golf course views.
- Seaview Terrace – Intimate al fresco dining with striking oceanfront views.
- Palmetto Room – Formal dining environment with upscale southern cuisine.
- Pelican’s Nest – Casual, outdoor oceanfront dining with views of the Atlantic Ocean and Deveaux Bank.
- Osprey Cafe – Morning coffee and pastries, salads, sandwiches and beverages to go are available at this seasonal outlet
- Forty Eighty – A Wine Bar – Features specialty wine, local and regional craft beers, and delicious light fare.
- Java Java – Serving specialty coffee drinks, pastries, soups and sandwiches.
- La Tela Pizzeria – Neapolitan style pizzeria with a casual and family-friendly atmosphere.
- Cantina 76-Mexican inspired fare with craft margaritas in a casual atmosphere
- Hege’s – Classic French cuisine in a casual, inviting atmosphere.
- The King Street Grille – Casual restaurant and sports bar with salads, soups and classic American fare.
- Ladles Homemade Soups – Offers unique soup, salad, and sandwiches made with quality ingredients.
- The Station Deli – New York style deli serving breakfast and lunch.
- Vincent’s Drug Store & Soda Fountain – Old time soda fountain restaurant.
- Fuji Sushi and Grill Fresh sushi and hibachi grill menus. Lunch specials and happy hour specials.
- The Village Market by Harris Teeter – Full service grocery store with a wide array of prepared meals. Starbucks here.
Bohicket Marina Village
- Fischer’s Sports Pub and Grill – Great bar food at reasonable prices.
- Salty Dog Cafe – Waterfront location with a huge open deck, upstairs second seating area, and boat parking.
- Lokal Seabar – Cute, aquatic theme with lots of seafood and a raw bar.
- Lucky Luciano’s Pizzeria – Delicious New York style pizza.
- The Ice Cream Boat and Coffee House – Enjoy fresh breakfast, lunch, and sweet ice cream treats.
- The Fat Hen – Innovative French Lowcountry cuisine.
- Wild Olive Cucina Italiana – Rustic Italian style dining with a sizable wine list. Best restaurant on the island
- Tattooed Moose – Reimagined bar food and local craft beer.
- Kava Cafe – Coffee Eats and Sweets
- The Southern General – Craft sandwich shop and bar.
- Sunrise Bistro – Local favorite for classic breakfast and lunch dishes.
- The Royal Tern – Freshly prepared seafood and steaks are the chef’s delight at this newer Johns Island family restaurant
Read our Charleston Dining Guide to find more great restaurants and places to eat in the area!