Charleston Restaurant Week is one of the most anticipated culinary events in the South Carolina Lowcountry! Whether you are craving something sweet, savory, or anything in between, this one-of-a-kind event guarantees to please every palate. Below, you will find a guide to the January 2019 event, but remember to save room for dessert! Download our free Kiawah Island and Seabrook Island Vacation Guides for recommendations on the area’s cafes, bakeries, wine shops, and more.
Charleston Restaurant Week January 2019 & What You Need to Know
What Is Charleston Restaurant Week?
The participating restaurants of Charleston Restaurant Week offer prix fixe lunch and dinner menus ranging from $20 to $50. Each restaurant has a custom menu featuring three to four courses. From savory dishes like shrimp and grits to sweet classics like pecan pie, you can expect a little bit of everything on the January 2019 menu.
- Magnolias (elevated Southern cuisine)
- Circa 1886 (upscale American cuisine with local ingredients)
- 39 Rue de Jean (refined and classic French brasserie cuisine)
- Carolina Ale House (craft beer and American pub fare)
- Halls Chophouse (premium steaks and fresh seafood)
- The Macintosh (farm-to-table American food)
- Poogan’s Smokehouse (classic Southern barbecue)
- Tavern & Table (New American cuisine)
- Page’s Okra Grill (Southern comfort food)
- Graze (seafood and Southern eats)
- Saltwater Cowboys (smoked meats, local seafood, and craft cocktails)
- Butcher & The Boar (American food, bourbon, and beer)
- La Fontana (Italian cuisine)
- Mex 1 (Mexican fare with a twist)
- Ms. Rose’s Fine Food & Cocktails (Southern specialties and comfort food)
Johns Island and Kiawah Island
- The Atlantic Room (local seafood and exceptional wines)
- Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House (Southern barbecue and craft beer)
- Forty-Eight Wine Bar (fine wine, craft beer, charcuterie, and small plates)
- Tomasso at Turtle Point (upscale Italian cuisine)
Tips for Your Trip
- This semi-annual event is highly anticipated by locals and visitors alike. Make your reservations now so you don’t miss out on Charleston’s best and most affordable dining options.
- The restaurants above are just a glimpse into what you’ll find on the menu. For a full list of participating restaurants, check out the Charleston Restaurant Week website.
Stay Near It All
Kiawah Island and Seabrook Island offer a unique combination of peacefulness and exclusivity that is only 30 minutes away from the bustling Holy City. When you plan a getaway to one of these beloved Charleston sea islands, you’ll enjoy easy access to the islands’ best restaurants, most beautiful beaches, resort-style shopping, and luxury amenities.
If you are planning a trip to Charleston Restaurant Week, take a look at our current Kiawah Island and Seabrook Island vacation specials to help plan your trip. Or, if your taste of Charleston Restaurant Week has you craving your own piece of paradise, view our extensive collection of Kiawah and Seabrook real estate listings.