Relaxation is one of the most important aspects of any vacation, and while visiting Charleston’s sea islands, only the best will do. Treat yourself accordingly with a trip to The Sanctuary, the most luxurious Kiawah Island spa. We’ve already planned the perfect spa day below!
Nestled along the serene shores of Kiawah Island, SC, the Sanctuary Spa will transport you to pure bliss. Come and indulge your body and mind with a soothing massage, a cleansing facial, or a full body treatment. With a Luxury Nail Bar, gentlemen’s services, and bridal hair and makeup, there is truly something for everyone. Once you visit this Kiawah Island Spa, we guarantee it will become your new favorite!
In addition to the Kiawah Island spa, The Sanctuary on Kiawah Island is home to several fabulous shops and restaurants. Be sure to download our complimentary Kiawah Island Vacation Guide for a complete list of area attractions. It’s full of recommendations about the best things to see and do during your stay in the Lowcountry!
Relax and Restore at The Sanctuary on Kiawah Island
Treat yourself to a much-needed day of pampering at The Sanctuary on Kiawah Island. With 12 private treatment rooms, a sauna, and a whirlpool, this Kiawah Island spa has everything you need to unwind. The following are just a few of the many services offered:
- Facials: Whether you are interested in a custom facial, a collagen lift, or a gentle exfoliation, The Sanctuary Spa has it all. For total rejuvenation, be sure to choose one of their Natura Bissé Facials.
- Kiawah Sanctuary Massages: Are you feeling weary from too many days of travel? Unwind with a warm Island Stone Massage, Cryo-Thermal Recovery, or a Foot Reflexology. You may even want to add a Conditioning Scalp Treatment, a Nanogold Repair Face Mask, or an Exfoliating Foot Treatment to enhance the experience.
- Restorative Skin Treatments: If you prefer a restorative treatment, we highly recommend the Ocean Fossil Fusion. After a gentle dry brush exfoliation, you will be enveloped in a warm, clay cocoon to melt your worries away. They also offer a Natural Body Lift to smooth and firm, an Undaria Skin Recovery to hydrate and repair, and a Sea Essence Fusion to stimulate blood flow. No matter what you choose, you will leave feeling refreshed and restored!
- Spa Medleys: This is the best option for guests who would like to experience the ultimate Kiawah Island spa day. When you choose a Spa Medley, you can enjoy a series of combined treatments and 2-4 hours of uninterrupted tranquility.
- Couple’s Retreat: What could be more romantic than a therapeutic soak with your special someone? When you choose a Romance Retreat package, you can enjoy a champagne toast and chocolate truffles from your private bath. Then, indulge in a candlelit couple’s massage while soft music plays gently in the background. There’s no better way to relax and reconnect with each other.
- Salon Services: In addition to fantastic spa treatments, The Sanctuary offers professional salon services. Revitalize your locks with a fresh, new color or a gloss finish. Then, head over to the Luxury Nail Bar and customize your perfect manicure or pedicure. They also offer makeup, tinting, waxing, and bridal services.
Kiawah Sanctuary Spa Prices and Hours of Operation
The Sanctuary Spa is open Monday-Saturday from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., and Sunday from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. The Salon is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day of the week. Spa appointments may be scheduled at the reception desk or by calling (843) 768-6340. Be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment and visit their website for more information about pricing.
Other Excellent Spa Getaways in Charleston, SC
If you are interested in other spa retreats near Kiawah Island, here are a few of our top suggestions:
- Synergy Day Spa, Kiawah Island, SC
- Urban Nirvana Day Spa, Kiawah Island, SC
- The View Salon and Spa, Charleston, SC
- Elyon Massage and Boutique Spa, Charleston, SC
- Heart of Charleston Luxury Spa, Charleston, SC
Thinking About Kiawah Island Real Estate?
With over 45 years of experience in the Lowcountry real estate market, our team at Pam Harrington Exclusives has the local knowledge you need to discover the perfect Kiawah, Seabrook or Charleston area neighborhood for you.
There’s no need to spend hours researching and rummaging MLS listings when you have our team of experts at your side. If you are ready to take the next step in finding your new home, start by signing up for our free real estate listing alerts. Simply send us your preferred criteria, including desired amenities and budget, and we will notify you as soon as your dream home hits the market!
Whether you are staying for a week or a lifetime, Pam Harrington Exclusives can help you find the Kiawah Island home of your dreams. Browse our collection of luxury real estate today. If you need any help with your search, contact us. We can’t wait to welcome you to the South Carolina Lowcountry!