2020 Guest Information
Welcome Back Everyone!
Our #1 priority as a lodging host is safety!
Please review our NEW guest information.
24 Hour Buffer Between Guests
and Contactless Check-In
- 24-hour buffer between guests
- Property check-in via onsite lockbox or keyless entry. No Need to visit the office.
- Guest check-in after 4 pm. No early entry, grocery, or storage options available. Please plan accordingly.
- Guest check-out by 10 am. Late check-outs cannot be accommodated.
- Expanded cleaning protocol for all properties
- New training standard for all housekeeping and inspection staff
- All cleaning staff will wear face masks or protective facial coverings and gloves for each cleaning
- Cleaning staff and inspection staff work in staggered shifts, maintaining social distancing practices
- Secondary sanitization of high-touch surfaces after the initial cleaning and prior to guest check-in
- Sheets and towels laundered at high temperatures and using EPA registered household disinfectants
Alternate Shopping Options Before The Island
Harris Teeter at Freshfields Village will be a highly congested area on check-in day.
We recommend these alternatives for arrival day shopping:
- Harris Teeter at 3865 West Ashley Circle, off Bees Ferry Road.
Click here to order online and select pick up location.
- Bedding & Bath Linens
Please bring your comforters and blankets. Each bed will be made with fresh, disinfected sheets.
Bath Linens will be provided, one set per guest. Kitchen dish towels are provided.
Dish soap, laundry detergent, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 roll of toilet paper per bath, basic cleaning products.
Guests are responsible for additional supplies and personal disinfectants.
Personal Safety Items
- Masks & Gloves
Stores are requesting shoppers wear BOTH, including our Harris Teeter grocery store at Freshfields Village.
- Hand Sanitizer & Alcohol Based Wipes
Please pack and bring these items. They are not available at your rental property.
- Antibacterial Soap
Frequent hand washing is recommended, especially open entering your property after being out in public. Please bring any special soaps. We will still provide bath bar soap.
Symptoms of Illness
Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, sore throat, dry cough & persistent headache.
- We suggest you pack a thermometer. The pharmacies have been sold out for awhile.
- If anyone in your travel party experiences any known COVID-19 symptoms, please self quarantine and take your temperature. We can help offer local medical resources in our area. We are here for you!
- If you suspect COVID-19 illness in your party, please notify us right away. We will need to make alternative arrangements for the next traveling party.